Permission to Contact (PTC) Changes 2025-will inbound calls still count as a valid PTC?

Tscholar

Super Genius
This change pertains to the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and 2025 Final Rule from CMS, which will be applicable for all 2025 lead generation efforts after September 20, 2024.

Key Details of the New CMS Regulation:

CMS’s new rule requires that prior expressed written consent must now be obtained separately for each agent seeking to use such consent.

This means that the traditional practice of obtaining consent for multiple marketers (as an agency) or under a single agreement will no longer suffice.

The consent must be “one-to-one,” clearly authorizing no more than one identified seller to deliver telemarketing messages or advertisements to the consumer.

This change pertains to the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and 2025 Final Rule from CMS, which will be applicable for all 2025 lead generation efforts after September 20, 2024.

Key Details of the New CMS Regulation:

CMS’s new rule requires that prior expressed written consent must now be obtained separately for each agent seeking to use such consent.

This means that the traditional practice of obtaining consent for multiple marketers (as an agency) or under a single agreement will no longer suffice.

The consent must be “one-to-one,” clearly authorizing no more than one identified seller to deliver telemarketing messages or advertisements to the consumer.
I'll wait 48 hours to say anything after they answer the phone. That way I can kill two birds with one stone.

But most likely I'll be wearing two ankle bracelets by the end of the year.

Back