Pet Insurance - Help Your Clients Love You

Yep! Tests that your vet considers necessary are covered. The really cool thing about Pawlicy Advisor is it calculates breed-specific risks into its analysis to recommend the right plan... like, say your pup’s breed is prone to knee injuries, the Pawlicy Advisor tool is smart enough to flag plans that aren’t ideal (e.g. if the provider’s fine print details that there’s a year-long waiting periods for knee injuries than you certainly don’t want their plans if your breed is high risk for knee issues!)
Vets have MRI's? How about EKG's and CAT Scans? :huh:

So, what's your position @ Pawlicy Advisors? :err:

Yep, some vets do have MRIs and EKGs... not sure about CAT scans, though I suspect animal hospitals might.

Full transparency, I lead the marketing at Pawlicy Advisor - that said, it is a free service meant to help vets/pets. So I'm not here to sell anything.

Yep, some vets do have MRIs and EKGs... not sure about CAT scans, though I suspect animal hospitals might.

Full transparency, I lead the marketing at Pawlicy Advisor - that said, it is a free service meant to help vets/pets. So I'm not here to sell anything.
It was obvious that you're with them. That's why you got flagged for spam. You come on here and the 1st thing you do is try to sell your wares. Guess you didn't read the rules...even though you had to agree to the rules to open an account.

I mean, this thread started with sharing an idea to "do something that doesn't pay you but can be meaningful to your client is one of the best things you can do to keep your client's trust" and ensued in sharing pet insurance info.

I mentioned there's a free tool that provides recommendations based on breed/location data and fine print hidden in these provider's terms. Seems like a helpful, harmless thing that costs nothing and is relevant to this discussion - no?

Certainly a grey area, but thought it'd be worth the share. Happy to remove if I misjudged

Back