Pet Insurance One of Hottest Employee Benefits in US

I looked into it and ABC is right, not broker friendly. They want large P&C outfits to take this up. Doesn't make sense to me why they would do it like that. If I had access to it, no doubt I would have my dog covered.
The mentality being, they are completely dependant on you like children, how could you not have your kids covered? With all the dog parks around here and pet events up in Cleveland (we love our Dawgs) I would light it up selling pet insurance, couple of signs here and there....

I have thought about purchasing it, and this year it actually would have been worth it for me. I spend more on care for my dog and cat than myself and my wife!

Vets are very good at pushing the options(which I can't say too much because we do it too).

I have Basset Hounds and I have used my pet insurance countless times. Its a P&C item. I have a 100.00 deductible and they pay 80% and I pay 20%. I have never had a problem with them. They renew me every year... although I am waiting for a dreaded non renewal letter at some point because I have used them so many times!!. I think I found my policy through my credit union. I have never thought about selling it.

I've had my Mountain Dog covered since he was a pup. Never needed to make a claim so far.

I just learned that my cat has "severe tartar and gingivitis" and that the vet recommends dental surgery, which is almost $1,000. Wishing I had pet insurance right now!

I just learned that my cat has "severe tartar and gingivitis" and that the vet recommends dental surgery, which is almost $1,000. Wishing I had pet insurance right now!

Did the vet ever recommend a tooth brush?

Back