Pet Insurance One of Hottest Employee Benefits in US

Can't you just buy a new cat for less than half that?:twitchy:
Ha ha. What a sentimental guy you are! It is true though...come to think of it I could also just take a stray cat from the street for free.

----------

Did the vet ever recommend a tooth brush?
They didn't! They went straight for the surgical option, presumably because me buying my cat a toothbrush doesn't make them all that much revenue. But I am willing to try it, someone else in the forum also pointed me toward some handy things on amazon so I'll attempt some more DIY options before spending my life savings on cat surgery.

I just saw something on TV that stated that this the biggest scam going in the vetinary business but can't remember where. You may want to google it. Have you had another vet consult on this?

Ha ha. What a sentimental guy you are! It is true though...come to think of it I could also just take a stray cat from the street for free.

----------

They didn't! They went straight for the surgical option, presumably because me buying my cat a toothbrush doesn't make them all that much revenue. But I am willing to try it, someone else in the forum also pointed me toward some handy things on amazon so I'll attempt some more DIY options before spending my life savings on cat surgery.

Have you considered dentures?:twitchy:

Back