Phone Questions for new F2F agent

Hanger

Expert
Indiana
Just curious for the face to face agents, do you just use your mobile phone or do you have voip in your office that has an application on your mobile for when you're on the go?

I'm leaning VOIP that has an iphone app so on crazy hours, I can mute the app from ringing on my cell phone but still be reachable on the move.

I did do a search and found a lot of talk about this, but mostly from the telesales types.

Thanks

Used Bria and off hour calls were connected from my desk voip to my cell and any cell call I made with the app looked like it came from my office

Used Bria and off hour calls were connected from my desk voip to my cell and any cell call I made with the app looked like it came from my office
Interesting, first I have seen of this one. Looks like it syncs an existing VOIP, and they don't offer the actual VOIP. The functionality seems great, just wondering if there are actual VOIP providers that have their own app that do the same thing?.

Interesting, first I have seen of this one. Looks like it syncs an existing VOIP, and they don't offer the actual VOIP. The functionality seems great, just wondering if there are actual VOIP providers that have their own app that do the same thing?.

Check out RingCentral

Back