Plans & Policies - How Do You Learn Them All?

Suis

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
What's the best way to learn the plans? I see how agents just rattle off the best plan for a client and wonder how and when I'll ever be able to do that with all the carriers and plans available. All help, advice and suggestions are welcomed. Thank you.

One at a time, then by repetition (discussing them with clients) it becomes easier and easier.

Medicare resourceful website medicare information learn about medicare
Medicare Supplement Insurance Quotes - Compare Plans Online medicare supplement insurance medicare part d

American Seniors - Medicare Supplement Insurance Quotes medicare supplemental insurance medigap

Mutual of Omaha Gerber Medigap Aetna medicare, Sentinel Life , humana medicare insurance Blue Cross Blue Shield

www.nationalmedicaresupplements.com medicare supplement insurance www.americanseniors

Last edited:
I agree with all the above, but anything new is like eating an elephant....one bite at a time. You'll get there and be one of those agents who is rattling off quotes too...it will happen before you know it. Don't be afraid to learn...just in feet first.

I am learning a lot of new products right now and it is a bit overwhemling so I have decided to create a spreadsheet that I can reference which products suit which clients.

Creating the spreadsheet alone is helping me learn the products faster. But the best way is experience with them. Start with the basic products and then you can expand.

Health insurance specifically.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thanks to all who gave some insight - it helps! I'll try that spreadsheet, too. And guess I'd better take some time from reading this forum and start studying more! :1frown:Sue

Last edited:
Back