Please Help Us With the Medicare Plan Mess, State Regulators Ask CMS

If you can't figure out a solution, ask a knowledgeable agent who can offer solutions that don't require you to switch to a MAPD.
Or look at all your options - including MAPD and Medigap - with the help of a truly impartial agent with no bias or preconceived notion about either option …

BCBS has a 0.00 MAPD with no deductible and Tier 3 47.00 copay along with 2500.00 dental plus all the extras. No idea how anyone would keep paying $150+ for a Med Sup and then have a crappy drug plan with a $590 deductible and 25% Tier 3 drugs. Not to mention $90.00/quarter for all their OTC needs. I will have less then 30 clients on Med Sups after this AEP and will add 50+ new clients to MAPD.

although selling Medigap is going to be a lot harder with the PDP catastrophe. I'm pretty upset with my plan going up 500% and I only have 1 RX. Occasionally will have a RX for an illness,etc.

I remember years ago when clients would call me and say Chaz, my pdp went up 75%! That’s crazy.
Sir, you went from $11 to $18. Chill bro.

But damn, 500%? From what amount to what?

Edit: maybe the SS smart? But that’s not a premium hike. That’s a plan ending and crosswalking to another plan.

You don’t plan to write any new clients? With all these changes you should be crazy busy writing new business. So glad I have very few on stand alone PDP’s. What a PiTA that has to be.
Sure. Many will come my way. Mostly t65. But will avoid mapd to supp underwriting ones

Back