Policy limits

the passengers medical bills have been paid up to the 5000 limit by the insurance co..
Insurance co. sent her a statement with a 30+ thousand dollar balance. They said once they got all the bills and we are fully recovered they will make us an offer, individually.
she had 4 broken ribs, I had a broken elbow and bruised ribs. thanks again for your insight.

That being said, my passenger has on her auto insurance, underinsured motorist, If my insurance doesnt cover her bills and pain and suffering can she file on her insurance for underinsured motorist, which would be me.

No. Your underinsured motorist coverage has nothing to do with her injuries. Only yours, if another driver was underinsured.

Your uninsured motorist coverage would cover her injuries up to the $100,000 per person limit.

If her claim happens to be worth more than $100,000 she might be able to claim additional amounts under her own uninsured motorists. That gets complicated because her policy might have an "anti-stacking" provision. She'll have to read her coverage very carefully but it wouldn't hurt to open an uninsured motorists claim on her own policy and let her insurance company decide.

She should also be able to submit bills under her own Med Pay coverage.

Back