Political Humor

Speaking of Trump, be careful tonight. I hear on TV over & over that you should seek medical attention if you have an erection lasting more than 4 hours & it has to be getting very close for you today after the indictment
I think he's finally aware that nobody is above the law. And nobody should believe that white collar criminals deserve a free pass, regardless of who they are. I'd like to see a few bankers and oil execs get the same treatment however they usually get off by simply paying a fine less than the amount their crimes profited them.

I think he's finally aware that nobody is above the law. And nobody should believe that white collar criminals deserve a free pass, regardless of who they are. I'd like to see a few bankers and oil execs get the same treatment however they usually get off by simply paying a fine less than the amount their crimes profited them.
wow, you actually have something positive to say about Trump. However, I completely disagree as I dont think he has it in his being to have awareness or self awareness......it just isnt a skillset he has or in his DNA

I am OK with his indictment overall as now we know there is no statute of limitations & other indictments of people like Biden, Hillary Clinton, etc. Plus, now that we know you can be charged for trying to keep negative information from coming out before an election, Hillary will be indicted for paying $1M for the Dossier & Fetterman will be indicted for not disclosing health/mental illness issues & insert any Republican or Democrat running for national office as most have skeletons

Last edited:
wow, you actually have something positive to say about Trump. However, I completely disagree as I dont think he has it in his being to have awareness or self awareness......it just isnt a skillset he has or in his DNA

I am OK with his indictment overall as now we know there is no statute of limitations & other indictments of people like Biden, Hillary Clinton, etc. Plus, now that we know you can be charged for trying to keep negative information from coming out before an election, Hillary will be indictment for paying $1M for the Dossier & Fetterman will be indicted for not disclosing health/mental illness issues & insert any Republican or Democrat running for national office as most have skeletons
Long before that, perhaps someone can produce the evidence that an election was stolen. Is Rudy still available?

Back