Political Humor

So you're finally repeating back what I've been saying, and you want to pretend I'm the one who doesn't understand it?

What happened to "only total population/deaths matter!"

I'm muting you again. I can't handle the lying/dumb combo. I'm holding out help for humanity and you're not helping.
The fact you can't understand your own chart suggests you should mute me and instead use that extra time to have somebody else explain it you.

So you're finally repeating back what I've been saying, and you want to pretend I'm the one who doesn't understand it?

What happened to "only total population/deaths matter!"

I'm muting you again. I can't handle the lying/dumb combo. I'm holding out help for humanity and you're not helping.
That's probably the smartest thing you'll do today. If I was a little smarter, I'd have him on mute too.

Man, for a political humor thread, I'm worried about the sense of humor some of you have. By that I mean, lack of. I've never understood the back and forth some people engage in on forums and social media. It's quite obvious nobody will be changing their point of view. Yet, some of you go back and forth over and over "stating" your case or belief with a person who has a different view. I understand sharing your point of view once, but after that it's a waste of time.

Here's a hint, that person you are debating isn't going to change their mind no matter how wrong you believe they are (and vice-versa). Especially considering you don't know them from Adam.

But y'all keep fighting the good fight and wasting your time. Some of you (one in particular) must be a joy to be around (much sarcasm intended there).

Man, for a political humor thread, I'm worried about the sense of humor some of you have. By that I mean, lack of. I've never understood the back and forth some people engage in on forums and social media. It's quite obvious nobody will be changing their point of view. Yet, some of you go back and forth over and over "stating" your case or belief with a person who has a different view. I understand sharing your point of view once, but after that it's a waste of time.

Here's a hint, that person you are debating isn't going to change their mind no matter how wrong you believe they are (and vice-versa). Especially considering you don't know them from Adam.

But y'all keep fighting the good fight and wasting your time. Some of you (one in particular) must be a joy to be around (much sarcasm intended there).
Changing opinions isn't in question. Changing facts is. That's the beauty of math. While one can disagree with the numbers, it doesn't change them. ;)

I never voted for Obama, never really like Barrack or Michelle & don't agree with almost any of their politics/diviseness........but I just don't understand this Michelle is ugly or really a man or Barrack isn't a citizen non-sense. There are tons of pictures out there of her in childhood that is obviously her. Her brother Craig, who has been a college basketball coach, is in most of the pictures

I have some very immature humor, I just dont understand this saying she is a dude humor

Last edited:
I never voted for Obama, never really like Barrack or Michelle & don't agree with almost any of their politics/diviseness........but I just don't understand this Michelle is ugly or really a man or Barrack isn't a citizen non-sense. There are tons of pictures out there of her in childhood that is obviously her. Her brother Craig, who has been a college basketball coach, is in most of the pictures

I have some very immature humor, I just understand this saying she is a dude humor
To be fair, many say Trump has tiny hands....and bone spurs.

Latest posts

Back