Political Humor

Wow!

Do you know what this even was?

White House womens history reception.

Full video shows the real story. He was among a group of people. She sought him out to speak to him. Jill came up to let him know he was needed somewhere else in the room.... or maybe she was being a protective wife with another similar looking woman hugging her husband.

Granted, he is not looking his best. He did not look steady getting up from the signing table. And I sure as hell didnt listen to his rambling speech. But I dont think he confused her for his wife.

White House womens history reception.

Full video shows the real story. He was among a group of people. She sought him out to speak to him. Jill came up to let him know he was needed somewhere else in the room.... or maybe she was being a protective wife with another similar looking woman hugging her husband.

Granted, he is not looking his best. He did not look steady getting up from the signing table. And I sure as hell didnt listen to his rambling speech. But I dont think he confused her for his wife.

Even worse is knowing a woman isn't your wife (because she's at home nursing your infant child), and screwing her anyway.

Back