Political Humor

White House womens history reception.

Full video shows the real story. He was among a group of people. She sought him out to speak to him. Jill came up to let him know he was needed somewhere else in the room.... or maybe she was being a protective wife with another similar looking woman hugging her husband.

Granted, he is not looking his best. He did not look steady getting up from the signing table. And I sure as hell didnt listen to his rambling speech. But I dont think he confused her for his wife.

.Thanks,

Yeah, getting flashbacks to my mom. Watching the SS guy trying to help lift him into the SUV really took me back. My mom had Parkinson's and Dementia. I know the WH is saying he is good, but I don't believe he has been good for a while.

I think it is more his family hanging on than Joe hanging on. On the other hand he is still a man, as such has a will and ego. It is almost like a death watch now.

I also do not believe he is running the country or has been for a while.

Should have been Tulsi four years ago. IMHO

.Thanks,

Yeah, getting flashbacks to my mom. Watching the SS guy trying to help lift him into the SUV really took me back. My mom had Parkinson's and Dementia. I know the WH is saying he is good, but I don't believe he has been good for a while.

I think it is more his family hanging on than Joe hanging on. On the other hand he is still a man, as such has a will and ego. It is almost like a death watch now.

I also do not believe he is running the country or has been for a while.

Should have been Tulsi four years ago. IMHO
1st of all, sorry to hear about your mother. I know what all of you went through.

According to the experts there are 7 stages of Alzheimers. Some experts say there are only five. Doesn't matter.

As for Joe, he's at least a stage 2 and maybe a 3. That means he had it back in 2020. Another reason to hide him in the basement.

He is not running the country. He's not running anything.

As for Covid, they could treat that at the White House. No reason to go back home to Delaware.

I doubt he's coming back to DC.

Back