Political Humor

Election was in fact stolen...but one and done.

Example, true story I am caring for both of my aging parents 90+
Both of my parents got 3 separate mail in ballots in the mail, state of Georgia! Never requested one of them, to this day I wish I would have keep them instead of throwing them in the trash...Hell they could have voted 4 separate times. So Fool, there is some facts you were requesting.

Election was in fact stolen...but one and done.

Example, true story I am caring for both of my aging parents 90+
Both of my parents got 3 separate mail in ballots in the mail, state of Georgia! Never requested one of them, to this day I wish I would have keep them instead of throwing them in the trash...Hell they could have voted 4 separate times. So Fool, there is some facts you were requesting.
Every election year I get mail addressed to Mario. Mario is a registered democrat.

In Georgia you have to have a registered address in order to vote. Mario doesn't have that.

Mario uses my address yet he's never lived here. How do I know that? Because my house has been in my family for over 70 years.

I have reported it. Three times and nothing but crickets.

This is the crap that Stacy Abrams started.

Every election year I get mail addressed to Mario. Mario is a registered democrat.

In Georgia you have to have a registered address in order to vote. Mario doesn't have that.

Mario uses my address yet he's never lived here. How do I know that? Because my house has been in my family for over 70 years.

I have reported it. Three times and nothing but crickets.

This is the crap that Stacy Abrams started.

then mark Trump and send it in.......hahahahaha

125877606_10221878949217305_2777086706886731466_n.jpg

Back