Political Humor

I imagine Russia, China and Iran are shaking in their boots over the thought of negotiating with her.

They should be. She spent the first 15 or so years of her career prosecuting child sex crimes, and had a 90% conviction rate.

She put hundreds of true monsters away in prison. All due to her skills as a litigator.

They should be. She spent the first 15 or so years of her career prosecuting child sex crimes, and had a 90% conviction rate.

She put hundreds of true monsters away in prison. All due to her skills as a litigator.

Yeah, just don't think China, Russia, Iran or even North Korea are going to respect or fear her as Commander in Chief anymore than they do Biden.

And yes, fear is important.

I am sure the Military Industry Oligarchy is solidly in the DNC's camp. Business as usual.

Yeah, just don't think China, Russia, Iran or even North Korea are going to respect or fear her as Commander in Chief anymore than they do Biden.

And yes, fear is important.

I am sure the Military Industry Oligarchy is solidly in the DNC's camp. Business as usual.

Seems like a lot of fear directed towards her at the moment.

Those countries fear freedoms combined with law and order.

She dedicated her career to keeping those intact. Starting with taking down monsters who harm children in the worst ways.

And idk how you could ever consider the DNC friends of the military industry. Im guessing that relates to Ukraine? Well what about Isreal for the past 50 years? Or Suadi Arabia? Or the prolonged wars in the middle east. How many republicans voted for all of that again?

Ukraine is a proxy war against fascist Russia taking over all of eastern Europe.

But ever since the Republican party adopted talking points from Putins reforms in Russia. And started crafting policy based on it (project 2025 is basically an exact copy of the fascist reforms over the past 20 years in Russia). Suddenly a democratic country fighting an invading fascist army is somehow anti american? wtf country has this turned into if that is true?

Seems like a lot of fear directed towards her at the moment.

Those countries fear freedoms combined with law and order.

She dedicated her career to keeping those intact. Starting with taking down monsters who harm children in the worst ways.

And idk how you could ever consider the DNC friends of the military industry. Im guessing that relates to Ukraine? Well what about Isreal for the past 50 years? Or Suadi Arabia? Or the prolonged wars in the middle east. How many republicans voted for all of that again?

Ukraine is a proxy war against fascist Russia taking over all of eastern Europe.

But ever since the Republican party adopted talking points from Putins reforms in Russia. And started crafting policy based on it (project 2025 is basically an exact copy of the fascist reforms over the past 20 years in Russia). Suddenly a democratic country fighting an invading fascist army is somehow anti american? wtf country has this turned into if that is true?

I am an anti War Hawk.

I don't want War. But me and mine will and have fight / fought. Same with the majority of my friends.

If we are going to fight. We should Fight! Not fair, not clean, but to win.

In 2016 and 2020 the Left were crying that Trump would have us in a Nuclear War.

Are we closer to a major War today than January 2021? I believe so. I do not believe Harris have the chops to sit across from any world leader. She is one of Biden's biggest mistakes.

6 weeks ago three quarters of the US agreed. Including the vast majority of Democrats.

Even today, 4 year after her DEI pick as VP most Americans could not tell you who she is or what she stands for. Other than progressive and or liberal.

Six weeks ago She and the core left were telling the Nation that Biden was good, strong, competent and on top of his game. Then poof! Were they lying then or are they lying now?

Who the hell is running our Country today? Who is the leader?

Have a good one.

Back