Popped My 2nd Cherry W/ Funny Story

I know enough sign landuage to get by. Use to have a deaf friend. Just talk normal make sure you always look at them bc they probably read lips. Don't slow down your speach or over exadurate you lip movements, they will take it offensively. I know from experience lol bad idea

If you guys think you know so much then what does this say?
.: ... .::. .... :. .. ... .. : : ...

It's braille. Close your eyes and rub your fingers over it. (AKA the best pick up line ever)

If you guys think you know so much then what does this say?
.: ... .::. .... :. .. ... .. : : ...

It's braille. Close your eyes and rub your fingers over it. (AKA the best pick up line ever)

That's what she said. haha jk If a guy said that to me I think I would be a little creeped out lol But if we are talkin about pick up lines worst one I ever heard, guy comes up this is exactly what he said "if you were a booger I would pick you first" Response, walk away. lol I don't know if he was tryin to be original or what but that was a fail. :no:

That's what she said. haha jk If a guy said that to me I think I would be a little creeped out lol But if we are talkin about pick up lines worst one I ever heard, guy comes up this is exactly what he said "if you were a booger I would pick you first" Response, walk away. lol I don't know if he was tryin to be original or what but that was a fail. :no:

Funny. Do you have brothers? You sound like you grew up around the un washed (guys).

Yes, I do. I have 2 brothers. I am very much a woman, but when it comes down to the way I think def more guy than girl.

You sound like you have a good sense of humor. I have both sons and daughters. My girls are all girl, but they can hold their own around the guys. My wife is the same, Chardonnay and Bocelli or cold beers and a 9er game.

My friend stopped at a truckstop and had an interesting pick-up line tried by a trucker. "You are one healthy woman." :biggrin:

My friend stopped at a truckstop and had an interesting pick-up line tried by a trucker. "You are one healthy woman." :biggrin:

hahaha I am sure that worked. :no:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You sound like you have a good sense of humor. I have both sons and daughters. My girls are all girl, but they can hold their own around the guys. My wife is the same, Chardonnay and Bocelli or cold beers and a 9er game.

I try, I try. lol Growing up around my brother and his friends you def learn to hold your own. I have a daughter, she is 11 months old. I was going for the 49ers this year. I was really happy for them the underdogs came into their own and I am excited to see what they do next year. The cowboys are just sucking, so they were my back up team.

Last edited:
First off, welcome BG... What part of the state r u in...?

Im currently in Columbus. Just moved here from Mansfield.

So did you get the gent his FREE IN-Surance...? :D

Yep, it takes all kinds out there. Mostly folks like him are just yanking the chain of an ins salesman b/c they have nothing better to do, me thinks.

Again, welcome here and hope you do well as the FE gambit. :1eek:

Thanks for the welcome. Where are you located? What lines do you sell?

Do you currently have any rentals?

Thanks for the welcome. Where are you located? What lines do you sell?

Do you currently have any rentals?

Me: Sr products, Med Supp, FE, and under 65 life ins.

Yep, still some rentals, not near what I used to have. The rental biz is decent these days because not near as many folks can buy as they used to... so the rental pool is much stronger. With lower prices out there for resales, it may be a good time to load up on some rentals, but for me... I am past that growth phase in my life. The ony thing growing on me these days is my waistline.

PS. Forgot to add that I am just outside of Cincy area, in Indiana.

Last edited:
Back