Sold a chunk of my fe biz

Macker77

Expert
Good day everyone!!
I know we are all feeling the pinch of this economy, myself included. The cost of goods and services has skyrocketed. But just so you know, there are options out there as an agent to help. You can sell a portion or all of your final expense business. I recently thought I would just get an estimate on how much my book is worth. Well, I did get a few replies from several companies. I did end up going with one that offered me the most and was the least hassle to work with. I simply sent my book, got an offer. Bada bing. If anyone is interested in the company please let me know. I hope this brightens at least 1 person's day. I am not promoting anyone or any company, just letting you know their are options out there for fellow agents. Thank you.

Good day everyone!!
I know we are all feeling the pinch of this economy, myself included. The cost of goods and services has skyrocketed. But just so you know, there are options out there as an agent to help. You can sell a portion or all of your final expense business. I recently thought I would just get an estimate on how much my book is worth. Well, I did get a few replies from several companies. I did end up going with one that offered me the most and was the least hassle to work with. I simply sent my book, got an offer. Bada bing. If anyone is interested in the company please let me know. I hope this brightens at least 1 person's day. I am not promoting anyone or any company, just letting you know their are options out there for fellow agents. Thank you.
There is no rule against posting the company name and contact info here. Is there any reason why you won’t do that?

I am not soliciting any company. That is why I did this way. I didn't think you could post the company name. But yes since you asked it is bostonfamilyinsurance.

How does this work? Do you carve out a section or does the buyer chose? Can you just sell your high maintenance clients?

Do you just sell your block of business with a particular company?

Are you not allowed to contact these people if you do sell them? What if they contact you? What about when they send in another lead? They will! Are you not allowed to contact that person on a lead you paid for? Is the buyer going to reimburse that lead cost if you can't contact them?

Seems like a ton of confusion. The selling price better be worth it.

How does this work? Do you carve out a section or does the buyer chose? Can you just sell your high maintenance clients?

Do you just sell your block of business with a particular company?

Are you not allowed to contact these people if you do sell them? What if they contact you? What about when they send in another lead? They will! Are you not allowed to contact that person on a lead you paid for? Is the buyer going to reimburse that lead cost if you can't contact them?

Seems like a ton of confusion. The selling price better be worth it.

We have a live one in the lot. Macker 77 will be in touch shortly.

PS-- 100% certain whatever you sell has a non-compete (if it doesn't, dont trust this business as they are not smart business people)

We have a live one in the lot. Macker 77 will be in touch shortly.

PS-- 100% certain whatever you sell has a non-compete (if it doesn't, dont trust this business as they are not smart business people)

I understand. I'm not selling anyway. It just seems a bit convoluted to me.

And FE people are going to send in more responses. Anyone that does this business knows that. Unless you're leaving the business you will continue to get leads on the people you sold.

I understand. I'm not selling anyway. It just seems a bit convoluted to me.

And FE people are going to send in more responses. Anyone that does this business knows that. Unless you're leaving the business you will continue to get leads on the people you sold.

Jd a rough est .I know you contact your clients that send in . Out of every 10 clients that resend a lead in how many you think you sell add on too ? Also with all the screening software out there are you seeing any difference in contact rate vs 5 yrs ago ?

Back