Ail hassled my client beyond belief surrendering her policys

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
Wow 4 months and still on going . Wrote letter to cancel and send the cash value back in feb . 5 weeks nothing . Called them up and them “ oh you need to fill out surrender form “ . Did that 5 weeks later nothing we call “ oh there it us I’ll process now “ . I jumped all over her calling them a 3rd class company . The next day they call the client harassing in why she wants to surrender . I told the client if you get nothing in 3 weeks we’ll file complaint with Ins dept . Hell Lincoln heritage 5 stars compared to them .

Wow 4 months and still on going . Wrote letter to cancel and send the cash value back in feb . 5 weeks nothing . Called them up and them “ oh you need to fill out surrender form “ . Did that 5 weeks later nothing we call “ oh there it us I’ll process now “ . I jumped all over her calling them a 3rd class company . The next day they call the client harassing in why she wants to surrender . I told the client if you get nothing in 3 weeks we’ll file complaint with Ins dept . Hell Lincoln heritage 5 stars compared to them .

Did you use their surrender form? It's a simple form but they get stupid when you don't use it. I don't have much trouble with them on surrenders. And I've surrendered a lot of AIL.

Did you use their surrender form? It's a simple form but they get stupid when you don't use it. I don't have much trouble with them on surrenders. And I've surrendered a lot of AIL.

At first no .But the kicker was after we sent the surrender form in and called 4-5 weeks later the form had not been processed and was just sitting there . If we didn’t call it would have just sat there . Hopefully she gets her money in next few weeks

At first no .But the kicker was after we sent the surrender form in and called 4-5 weeks later the form had not been processed and was just sitting there . If we didn’t call it would have just sat there . Hopefully she gets her money in next few weeks

They have to pay interest over 30 days.

Back