Pops T65, Now I Am N a Twist.

torri

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
GA
Here the issue my pops turning 65 definitely wants Med Supp. (don't like networks and likes to travel) However, best plan F or G in LA only pays 50% of comission on OE policies not good, but will do. This is a recent rule change. Any assist on a dfferent option would be great. M/65 non-smoker

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
are you worried about the commission or are you worried about giving Pops the best plan.

A. It is your father, commissions are not part of the consideration.
B. Get the best price from the biggest company you can find.

You should treat every client the way you would your dad.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
By LA do you mean Louisiana? Do you have a non-res license? (Your flag indicates you are in GA).

Last edited:
Sorry to pile on, but it's your dad! Find him the absolute best price with a stable company. Get someone else to write it if you aren't contracted with whichever company comes out best. It's your dad!

I will do what is best. However, looking to see if every stone is turn, because rule is fairly new. its not about the comission totally but maybe I maybe overlooking something.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Also, a while back some agents feared a $20 commision on GI prospect, however, that was only if you submitted the GI letter with the app. If the prospect easily qualified based on questions full comission was paid. (GI letter not submitted) Pop is in great health so qualfiying is not an issue. Just bad timing and not familiar with all options in LA.

By LA do you mean Louisiana? Do you have a non-res license? (Your flag indicates you are in GA).

Read more: Pops T65, Now I Am N a Twist.
Louisiana and yes non resident.

Last edited:
He is your dad screw him over the sooner he passes the sooner you get your inheritance.

Okay if the above sentence sounded ungrateful to you then you know how your post sounded.

Do not mean to come across in a bad manner. Just like to all options period. However, in this case first option is my best option. And if their is a option did not I offer so be it. Can anyone post rate for top carriers in LA?

Thanks guys good and bad, but some of U's really over do it.

Back