Pops T65, Now I Am N a Twist.

Do not mean to come across in a bad manner. Just like to all options period. However, in this case first option is my best option. And if their is a option did not I offer so be it. Can anyone post rate for top carriers in LA?

Thanks guys good and bad, but some of U's really over do it.

I don't know the LA rates, but a suggestion. Educate your father on the Plan G and N. They both get better value for the premium dollar (generally). Also, come 2015, we don't know what the future holds with the Plan F.

I don't know the LA rates, but a suggestion. Educate your father on the Plan G and N. They both get better value for the premium dollar (generally). Also, come 2015, we don't know what the future holds with the Plan F.

Will definitely push plan G. N not so much.

torri said:
Will definitely push plan G. N not so much.

I'm guessing that's because of your commission amount too? Plan G may not be the best for everyone. Hell, I've never written one.

I'm guessing that's because of your commission amount too? Plan G may not be the best for everyone. Hell, I've never written one.

You're missing out on some business. The only difference between G and F is the Medicare Part B deduct. So, if you ever are in a home and can't beat their Plan F premium, show the prospect a Plan G. If it's $30 less a month, ask if they would pay $140 to save $360. Business on the table there.

I don't do kid games on here like most. But commission has nothing to do with it. It may be a stretch with G so N don't know. Pops kind of stuck in his ways and like simple. If you only knew and I'm not in to twisting arms. I mostly sell in Georgia I am not aware of all options in LA that is the main reason for post. Seeing that no one has posted LA rates I guess no other options.

torri said:
I don't do kid games on here like most. But commission has nothing to do with it. It may be a stretch with G so N don't know. Pops kind of stuck in his ways and like simple. If you only knew and I'm not in to twisting arms. I mostly sell in Georgia I am not aware of all options in LA that is the main reason for post. Seeing that no one has posted LA rates I guess no other options.

Check the rates on Ritters quote engine. You'll need a zip code to get accurate quotes.

Ritter only shows rates for most (but not all) of the carriers they promote. You won't find a quote engine that has all the rates, especially the captives, or AARP/UHC. But in many states the Ritter engine will give you a good sampling.

I use it as a starting point, especially for someone over 75 and in the hinterlands.

They seem to have worked out most of their accuracy issues.

tins said:
You're missing out on some business. The only difference between G and F is the Medicare Part B deduct. So, if you ever are in a home and can't beat their Plan F premium, show the prospect a Plan G. If it's $30 less a month, ask if they would pay $140 to save $360. Business on the table there.

Not missing out on any. The difference in premium is almost exactly $140 year. I tell them, do you want to pay the $140 in premiums or as a deductible?

I do sell quite a few plan N's though

Here the issue my pops turning 65 definitely wants Med Supp. (don't like networks and likes to travel) However, best plan F or G in LA only pays 50% of comission on OE policies not good, but will do. This is a recent rule change. Any assist on a dfferent option would be great. M/65 non-smoker

Thanks in advance!

Long term rate stability is very important so get him best price to begin with now and for long term In Florida UHC is the go to company in most counties.

However if you want to play games because of the commissions you will get paid and your dad is in good health start him off with one carrier and then switch him to another carrier after his open enrollment is over but remember you have to give reason for switch on the replacement form.Maybe you could check the " other" reason field on the replacement form " and in the comment field for other put "higher commissions"

Back