Postmark Mailhouse for Annuities

I would definetly like to know if postmark works or any other mailing. The only annuities I have been selling have been a cross sell. I am open to new ideas of geting in front of annuity prospects

Insurance companies always make sure the fixed sub account in a variable has a lower interest rate than the fixed annuities.

The problem with variable annuities is not the structure of the product it's the way they're sold especially with the 403 (b) accounts. Just like the 401 (k) the owner of the annuity is hard pressed to get help on what sub accounts to choose.

The only reason to move the money from a variable annuity to a fixed annuity as stated is that if you closed the variable annuity and moved it to a brokerage account and bought fixed products there's a tax consequence whereas the annuity to annuity transfer has none.

I would say POSTMARK RIPPED ME OFF

:cool:Spent almost six thousand dollars in April. I have had TWO valid appointments so far, both sits were ALL SET.

They are the worst I have ever dealt with.

Cold Solutions I got ONE GOOD appointment out of the thirty I bought.

With Postmark DMS I would say you might as well throw away your money.

Bill Harris was touting Postmark and that is why I bought, but he was simply schilling and had no idea what these people were up to.

Back