Postmark Mailhouse for Annuities

Evidently Postmark was bought/acquired by RME. I used their seminar system for a year. It is expensive, but first class and effective. If you type in the original address in the first post without the appointments this is what you get directed to:

Response Mail Express

Last edited:
Postmark DMS or RME or whatever is a big waste of money. Take whatever you are going to spend with them, or any annuity mailing service and purchase direct mail life insurance leads. You will stand a better chance of selling an annuity that way. If the "annuity training" is so hot, then let PATCH36 that used it, post some numbers.

When I used them, they had this hokey phone review they did with the client and proudly posted the audio for you to hear before you phoned them. The potential clients had no freakin idea what the postmark person was calling about or the agent. The rumor that it was a legit annuity selling system was spread by a lot of MGA's and people like the earlier poster, and the motivation for the people involved is unclear.

Last edited:
Postmark DMS or RME or whatever is a big waste of money. Take whatever you are going to spend with them, or any annuity mailing service and purchase direct mail life insurance leads. You will stand a better chance of selling an annuity that way. If the "annuity training" is so hot, then let PATCH36 that used it, post some numbers.

When I used them, they had this hokey phone review they did with the client and proudly posted the audio for you to hear before you phoned them. The potential clients had no freakin idea what the postmark person was calling about or the agent. The rumor that it was a legit annuity selling system was spread by a lot of MGA's and people like the earlier poster, and the motivation for the people involved is unclear.

I never used their annuity training. I used their Seminar mailing system and filled a lot of rooms. The problem was they are nearly twice as expensive as some of the others like Seminars for Less.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I suppose some kind of lead system they offer? As I said, I did Seminar mailings/invites, they booked the invitees, and I did the seminars. The amount of attendees had to do with the room size at the particular restaurant, ect. but I did about 30 different seminars through RME in 2006 and had anywhere from 70 to 30 attendees at each. I wrote EIA business from appts I scheduled with attendees. I generated over $160k in commission just from those seminars, which is not counting business I did from lead generation and referrals from existing clients. I used my own presentation, not theirs.

Direct Mail Life Insurance Leads ? If it works for you, great. I only work with Seniors and life insurance isn't a hot product with old people unless they are healthy and want to pass money on without tax on the gain. I stay away from final expense life. Not enough money for the work and underwriting hassles with older people.

I still do mailings every month to produce leads, but most of my business is from referrals. I do FIA's and Medicare products and do quite well. Hope this clears up my other response. I am not endorsing RME, there are less expensive options that work nearly as well.

Back