Postmark Mailhouse for Annuities

I still do mailings every month to produce leads, but most of my business is from referrals. I do FIA's and Medicare products and do quite well. Hope this clears up my other response. I am not endorsing RME, there are less expensive options that work nearly as well.

Great. Thanks for the info. I wanted to know a little bit more about what you were doing, and figured if my post was cynical enough, you would respond. About the life leads, I live and work in a coastal area with a lot of retirees who have come to the area to purchase homes to retire. They respond fairly well to mortgage life mailings and the annuity follows. I tried annuity mailings(postmark) and free leads from leadzilla in the past that were crap. I got burned out on life and annuities a few years ago, but just getting back on the horse. I do limited senior work, but am getting much more interested lately. If you generated $160K in annuity commission that quickly, this is very interesting. You could probably generate a $1M where I live.

I have a limited senior market in the area I live. It is easy to burn out several counties with mailings, and telemarketed appt setters. I have generated a substantial amount of annuity business from Medicare clients.

For the first several years I did only annuities and did almost every sale on a one call close. The business has changed and so have I and now I am doing most of my business with folks months after I have initially contacted them, generally about Medicare. That approach is keeping me busy enough during the time between OEP and AEP. I do a few Med Sups from internet leads and turn some of those into Annuity business down the road. Referrals are becoming better and better as I am working for the referrals more than I used to.

Back