Pre-existing Come 2014

Will pre-x be covered under Obamacare? In this specific instance, prospect does not have insurance currently. Most likely would be declined for individual because of an anticipated hip surgury. (resurfacing? He is from Minnesota-sounds like a Zamboni reference)

Will this procedure be covered if he waits until 2014?

Part B question: He's getting married in May and may be able to get on his wife's group plan if she takes a new job she's interviewing for this week. I'm not certain of the specifics of the new employers plan. Would this procedure be covered under her group plan?

Part C question: Can my Hawkeyes finish just one basketball game this season?
Obama just this week came out with a notice that there is not enough money to contribute to pre-existing conditions. Will major medical on the exchange have to still provide coverage? Right now, yes, they just won't have federal money to help offset that cost. USHealth Advisors has a guaranteed-issue plan for pre-existing conditions, and many clients can be insured with SecureAdvantage with either a rider for the pre-existing condition, which can be reviewed on a yearly basis, or a conditional rider that negotiates coverage with a deductible for the condition. Decisions are made on a case-by-case basis.

No such thing as a guarantee issue individual major medical policy covering pre-existing conditions like a pending hip surgery. PCIP is now closed.

What flavor of kool aid is your favorite? Mine is sour grape

Yagents said:
No such thing as a guarantee issue individual major medical policy covering pre-existing conditions like a pending hip surgery. PCIP is now closed.

What flavor of kool aid is your favorite? Mine is sour grape

Sour Apple personally mixed with some midori so the colors remain right.

this is not the answer people need.........there are always the risk pools ........

USHealth Advisors has a guaranteed-issue plan for pre-existing conditions, and many clients can be insured with SecureAdvantage with either a rider for the pre-existing condition, which can be reviewed on a yearly basis, or a conditional rider that negotiates coverage with a deductible for the condition. Decisions are made on a case-by-case basis.

Actually, Amy's post was a not-so-deftly-disguised spam post for a junk mini-med.

Until PCIP came along, AZ didn't have a high risk pool. We just told sick folks to move to Massachussettes.

Until PCIP came along, AZ didn't have a high risk pool. We just told sick folks to move to Massachussettes.

I have been paid by the Texas High Risk Health pool for years....back in the day it was $50 a app....but several years ago we got a raise to $100........

Back