Pre-existing Conditions

R

Richie1

Hello, my name is Rich. I am in need of individual health insurance as well as some advice. I live in Connecticut and unfortunately I have been unemployed and receiving COBRA now for a year and a half and my coverage is expiring in May. I am considered high risk due to epilepsy, psoriasis, and currently 2 months into a broken arm. I was denied coverage by everyone except the company that I am with now through my COBRA. They offered me an individual policy but added riders and will not cover anything related to my issues stated above nor will they cover the prescriptions I need. My question is would it be smart to keep this policy and pay out of pocket for my other issues or do I have any other options. Now I understand the PCIP option but it requires me to be without insurance for 6 months which I am trying to avoid due to continuous need of prescriptions and immediate medical attention with my issues. Please help.

There is a risk pool but the cost is almost 600 dollars a month which I cannot afford being unemployed.

Rich,

We can help you. Call Rose at 877.862.0060 x134

I am in need of a real health insurance policy that will cover my pre-existing conditions.

My problem is about the same....I just totaled my car and now I need to buy some car insurance....

I"m also going to buy some life insurance when the doctor tells me that I don't have long to live.

Also, if I want long enough Obama is going to give me some free health insurance...

My problem is about the same....I just totaled my car and now I need to buy some car insurance....

I"m also going to buy some life insurance when the doctor tells me that I don't have long to live.

Also, if I want long enough Obama is going to give me some free health insurance...

Give him a break. He is exhausting COBRA. I've got a few in that situation. He did the right thing and had coverage, these are the people that deserve help. Not the people who wait until they are sick to buy any coverage.

Back