Pre-Paid Legal

PPL will be on FOX Business Network on Jan 1, 2011.

12 p.m. and 4 p.m. Eastern
11 a.m. and 3 p.m. Central
10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Mountain
9 a.m. and 1 p.m. Pacific
7 a.m. and 11 a.m. Hawaii

A buddy of mine works at an insurance agency I guess making phone calls. He actually called me once about PPL and that is how we meet (think I posted about it here). Anyway I talked to him today and I guess he is up to 20 or so new recruits for PPL for the agency owner after speaking with about a 1,000 agents. Not bad if 5 of them actually do something. You never know who will be a superstar.

I still think it is a strange way to recruit and falls outside my ways but hey he did manage to get 20.

The theory is that with many agents looking for other avenues to earn money that PPL will become more well known. I guess I could possibly see that and that is also how legal plans became more of a household item in other countries.

As you say not everyone will produce just like in basically all sales professions. Pre-Paid Legal can be a supplemental or a stand alone business and people can make the decision on how they wish to run their business. Many people get under the impression that they are expected to drop everything they are currently doing and go PPL alone. That's not the case.

Recruits are important but people also have to see the need for the memberships. It's time for annual reviews and people will need to look at Wills and Powers Of Attorney. A PPL membership or identity Theft plan can be a potential additional source of income.

Here's a recording of the show if anyone missed it. The service works and the checks clear. Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc. : A Business for Today (Available currently only on Jan. 1, 2011)

[email protected]

Last edited:
The top choice of grad school in the last few years has been law school. The space in law schools is growing fast . Soon there will be under employed lawyers everywhere so why invest in PPL? Oh, I know...most will work cheap.

Back