Premier Annuity Prospects

I've purchased leads from them and have done extremely well. You have to have a system to work them but I've been very pleased with their response rates and the service. I would recommend them. I don't use their telephone appointment service though - we make our own appointments.

Premier Annuity Prospects is up to their old tricks again. I just received and email from a company called Plum Marketing. If you were ever ripped off by Premier Annuity Prosepects in the past, you'll now have a new opportunity to be scammed again by Plum Marketing. I guess they destroyed their reputation so much, they had to change names. Elisabeth LePage and her crooked father Peter is still running the show. Just thought everyone needed a heads up on this one.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Premier Annuity Prospects is up to their old tricks again. I just received and email from a company called Plum Marketing. If you were ever ripped off by Premier Annuity Prosepects in the past, you'll now have a new opportunity to be scammed again by Plum Marketing. I guess they destroyed their reputation so much, they had to change names. Elisabeth LePage and her crooked father Peter is still running the show. Just thought everyone needed a heads up on this one.

:skeptical:

Last edited:
Back