Primerica

I want to know of the offices that:
- have an RVP that has earned CFP, ChFC, or CLU designations.
- Promote joining industry associations like NAIFA, IARFC, FPA (Financial Planning Association) or even NAPFA (the fee-only National Association of Personal Financial Advisors).

You won't find a single one.

Why?

Because additional learning interferes with the company's "duplication" mission.

But that's okay. You keep doing what you're doing.

It's because the agents only need to know how to work the system and know the products they offer.

Some people do that. I don't believe it's that ethical to use a company to just get your licenses and then leave. I'd at least choose to have the intention of being a long-term associate in the beginning.
In all fairness, they paid to have a crack at getting licensed. It would be different if Primerica paid all costs.

so brand new agents don’t know as much. But we have to learn as we encounter people who have other types of policies.
Based on latest financial disclosures, the number of licensed agents who left the force during the last three years, exceeds the current force size, which has actually shrunk in size, despite having recruiting about 900,000 people over that same time period. This leads one to believe that either the entire force has less than 3 years experience, or the bottom 40% constantly churns out.

Last edited:
Serious question -

Both Traditional and FE agents

Do you run into many homes that have Primerica?
If so are the agents helping the clients with their financial planning?

Are competing with them like in the old days.

Personally I rarely run into any.

Serious question -

Both Traditional and FE agents

Do you run into many homes that have Primerica?
If so are the agents helping the clients with their financial planning?

Are competing with them like in the old days.

Personally I rarely run into any.
If you want to run into their clients, visit their nearest office or attend their conventions.

In all fairness, they paid to have a crack at getting licensed. It would be different if Primerica paid all costs.

It's not just out of pocket costs from the agent. It's whomever is doing the compliance oversight, entering the U-4 info, scheduling and opening testing windows, etc. It's not just paying for an exam and study materials.

Of course, I'm primarily talking about securities licensing, not insurance as anyone can apply for and get an insurance license.

And why do they do this? Because there's the potential and promise of a return on that effort.

Back