Prince Died at 57. RIP.

Cornelius

Guru
1000 Post Club
Wow. The legends are starting to go. Life is short and no guarantees. One constant is at some point we all will die. The famous, the big sport star, the big entertainer, the street person. Everyone. No one knows the time.

Be positive to know we have to live life the best we can.

My wife and I contemplated buying tickets to see him last week at The Fox here in Atlanta. Now I wish we would have.

He was a musical genius.

What gets me is his age. That's a serious mortality reality. My immediate bucket list now is to see a Dallas Cowboys game and go to Florida and catch a tarpon. Of course the list can change.

What gets me is his age. That's a serious mortality reality. My immediate bucket list now is to see a Dallas Cowboys game and go to Florida and catch a tarpon. Of course the list can change.

The rumors are that he overdosed. According to reports, when his plane made the emergency landing last week, he had to get one of those "save shots" for people who overdose. So as sad as it is, he may have done this to himself.

The rumors are that he overdosed. According to reports, when his plane made the emergency landing last week, he had to get one of those "save shots" for people who overdose. So as sad as it is, he may have done this to himself.

Indeed. Well everyone tries to not immediately become cynical about things but when you hear about a rock star making an emergency landing to get some chicken soup for the flu or something, that dog don't immediately hunt. It could happen somewhere, sometime but the odds are not exactly in that direction.

His ex-girlfriend, Vanity, had sort of rough trip through paradise before she died. Blew out her kidneys from a severe overdose, had a kidney transplant and then eventually died.

Latest posts

Back