Progressive Profit Sharing / Platinum Plan / 12 Month Personal Auto

You guys blasting Progressive are full of it. Regional companies dont give a crap about you either. And most regional companies do business from top to bottom like its 1950. Don't take on any risks, crappy service, crappy quoting technology and automation. Give me a break you Progressive naysayers.

This is kind of getting off topic but if I can write an auto with a company that pays more commission has better coverage's and better rates why would I put them with progressive?

Really? WTF: "they're asking for W2's and proof of address before I can issue coverage" Never requested that of my clients even once.

it's more common in some areas than others. I see it only about once or twice a month. but the timing of it can be frustrating. you don't normally see it until you're getting close to closing the deal.... and then it takes 2-3 business days to verify.

in the past year, I've only bound one policy like this... the rest I either placed elsewhere or lost them entirely.

when I see that screen now, I've learned to immediately move on to another carrier. if a customer has to wait a couple days, they'll move on to another agency.

So, I just lost my ASI appointment earlier this year. I do not miss it or care. Wasn't a fit for my agency and only had a handful of policies with them.

Wonder if Progressive appointed agencies will eventually have ASI automatically?

So, I just lost my ASI appointment earlier this year. I do not miss it or care. Wasn't a fit for my agency and only had a handful of policies with them.

Wonder if Progressive appointed agencies will eventually have ASI automatically?

Doubt it. They only want to give it to you if you're consistently writing preferred business with them.

...which makes no sense. At that point, you have a book and relationship with another monoline home carrier. Multipolicy discount sucks anyway.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back