Progressive Profit Sharing / Platinum Plan / 12 Month Personal Auto

I hear Progressive is expanding it's Platinum offering this year(2016). Any new news on that? Have only worked with them infrequently, however I'm interested in the Platinum program and how it works and whether or not it's been successful.

Wait until progressive claims does you wrong. I have them and I place as little as possible with them. Too many bad claims experiences. The best was them shortchanging a customer on repairs after his car caught on fire. Ironically, he suffered burns while lifting the hood to put the fire out! So customer saves car $15,000 loss by being a hero and responsible guy. Then progressive refuses to pay $350 of his claim bc, they felt the fuel pump that caused the fire should be depreciated. (6 year old truck).
Stay classy progressive you marketing machine, I mean insurance company.

Ha-ha. Only company I could get my own auto thru is Progressive. Why? Because I have a dumb*** husband that relives his glory days by getting dumb citations. Usually by traffic cameras. Add in expensive vehicles and teen drivers and I am stuck with them. Haven't had a claim yet though. Just waiting.

Traffic cameras should not show up in your license. I've got three of them and legally they can't put on your license because they can't prove you were driving. They can just send you the bill.

Traffic cameras should not show up in your license. I've got three of them and legally they can't put on your license because they can't prove you were driving. They can just send you the bill.

They are there. I had a few speeding myself and they just fell off. He drives in ND a lot and the fines are so small, everyone does it. I saw them all on the reports and the rates were so high everywhere else.

I wrote them 23 years. Obviously, when they cut your commissions or write your customer direct to eliminate you a different tune will be sung. You sound like you work for them.

Back