Prospect Zone Select

Hey, Chumps, if they pay in Euros that isn't a bad deal. Euros are higher than the dollar in value. How does one obtain a license with MedGulf. Do you have to be a muslim?

Hi Arn. No, you don't have to be Muslim. Lebanon actually has a high percentage of Christians.

You need to show proof of citizenship and have a valid US state insurance license. The fees are about $90 in US dollars and I'll PM you the link.

Arn...That would not be a problem. It's just a matter of time until Hezbollah and Hamas are eradicated (one way or another). When that occurs, Iran's population will demand a secular society and Lebanon will be free again.

Of course...Sean Green still can't hit, but that's another story.

Update:

About 11-12 leads so far. One sale. Another strong possibility in the works.

Only one lead had more than one insured.

Yesterday, I called them at 3:15 p.m. and told them to suspend leads until Dec. 27th. No problem.

Mysteriously, I received a lead at 3:17 p.m. and another this morning. Naturally, they're gone until Wednesday so I will have to ask for credits for all of the leads for the next five days.

Speaking of credits, I requested just one so far. The prospect had a non-working phone number and was not listed in the phone directory. It was rejected.

The ultimate bottom line is ROI, but geez...it would be nice to get a little customer service as well!

Speaking of credits, I requested just one so far. The prospect had a non-working phone number and was not listed in the phone directory. It was rejected.
You can go in your account click on the rejected lead and select I DISAGREE and put in more info - then it will get approved.

PZ will give you credit on bad #'s I guarantee it.. What rejected you was automated, click on the rejected lead and they will take it back.

They are very fair on returns.

Yes, that was the one thing that was actually good about the whole thing - credits. If one comes back rejected, refuse it...they will credit you.

FYI...ALL select leads are "sponsored links." Pay per click.

I was a bit surprised when I found that out moments ago.

Good or bad? I don't know. maybe someone else can comment.

If that is indeed true, that is very good.

That is what you want.

Of course they still won't answer their phone, which is another story.

Back