Prospect Zone Select

I'm still getting my one per day. As stated on another thread, they are providing some of these leads to Insureme (when the number of agents is under 5). And you wonder how many people Insureme is selling them to.

My rep told me that these leads (on average) would be sold to 2-3 people. Of course, if one of them is Insureme...then you might have to bump that number up.

BUT...my last lead was a family of four (M-45 F-43 2 kids) that lives about 10 minutes from the office. Extremely healthy and they'll probably go with a UHC Copay 25 plan at about $114 per month. (OK...the rate isn't that low, but IT IS LOW HERE IN OHIO!!!). It was a great lead.

For all my complaints, I'm selling about 1 in 9, so, it's profitable. I do stick to a 25-40 mile radius and that might be helping the numbers.

I would just like to reiterate that Prospect Zone (even Select) are among the worst leads available for purchase. Despite, what they say, their sources for lead generation are questionable at best.

The income level of the typical prospect is very low. And in most cases, major health conditions are missed because of lack of filters.

Stay away! Run away!

I would just like to reiterate that Prospect Zone (even Select) are among the worst leads available for purchase. Despite, what they say, their sources for lead generation are questionable at best.

The income level of the typical prospect is very low. And in most cases, major health conditions are missed because of lack of filters.

Stay away! Run away!

One reason I know for sure, is they just purchased ASAP Quotes - Welcome to your source for free health insurance quotes

People still hit this site, Never in PPC advertising, and the Leads are then put in with the Prospect Zone Select leads. Junk!

Stay away! Run away!

What happened since previous posts where you claimed you were "profitable" with them? I have an account rep hammering me hard to try these...

I am still profitable, but my ROR with them is probably down to about 2.5-1. And it's fairly labor intensive.

I have about $60 left in the account, so I'll still be getting about eight more leads.

$7 is not a bad price but, as I said, it is uncanny how many of these people were expecting a free laptop or thought they were the 10,000th customer clicking on the link.

It wasn't like that a few months ago. But Prospect Zone changed something, even if they deny it.

The're growing like crazy that's why they are taking back everything. I keep throwing it in their face about higher standards but they have a big job to do to fulfill their goals. At least it's not out of my pocket. I don't try too hard to reach the people.

Back