Prospect Zone Select

Is there any way to determine what search terms some of these lead companies are using? (Without searching each term one-by-one)

Yes I have a software program that lets me know the Top keywords for the Term Health Insurance.

This is what your concerned with, "What people are typing in"

Now go to Google and look at your Lead Advertiser on Top and down the right hand column. This Does not mean that just because the site shows up in the first page, for those terms, make them quality leads,(Organic will bring the best quality, Information in the Middle that is indexed by Google, by relevance. Most Lead companies today, have very little organic depth. This is the only one step of the process, most are affliates that you see and PPC is very, very expensive, So what do Lead companies do? You guessed it drive traffic with what the Industry calls co-registration. Win a Laptop, or Free Ipod, BMG Music. Believe it or not there are a few companies that dont operate in this manner, but very few.

The're growing like crazy that's why they are taking back everything. I keep throwing it in their face about higher standards but they have a big job to do to fulfill their goals. At least it's not out of my pocket. I don't try too hard to reach the people.

So...if I can't reach 5 out of 10 people...can I get a credit for those leads?

Thanks.

Back