Prospecting During Afternoon/Evening Hrs.

cbarclay

Has anyone prospect businesses during afternoon/evening hrs?? I've done door to door during the typical 7-4 with success. Just trying to get some ideas to prospect outside of the regular hrs...

I've done door to door during the typical 7-4 with success
Do you have much luck knocking doors at 7am? If you do that, you better be lugging coffee and donuts.

:skeptical:

I live in a rural area where there are many small construction & landscaping companies. I've landed a few sales from masonary companies as well,who leave by 6am. All are on the job by 7am and I've done presentations on their jobsite. Geez...asking for ideas and instead I get a smart ass comment. Should have known...

That was a sincere question by me. I asked if you had much luck at 7AM. Valid question. The coffee and donuts were because I'm hungry.

Depends on the companies - Contractors best early morning late afternoons. In fact I love off hours because a lot of the times the only people there are the owners. @ lunch time owners pick up the phone etc... higher chance of being screened by GK's in peek hours

My recommendation is that you try on Sunday after 6pm but before dark, EVERYONE is home then. As far as the doorknocking goes though I say cold calling to be more productive. What are you doing for leads?

My recommendation is that you try on Sunday after 6pm but before dark, EVERYONE is home then. As far as the doorknocking goes though I say cold calling to be more productive. What are you doing for leads?

Say what? At least you didn't give yourself a thumbs up this time.

So, what kind of leads are you selling?:skeptical:

Back