Prospecting specific areas?

Rob Lion

Guru
Do any of you guys search about specific countys to sell FE, if so what do you look for in an ideal county?

Target anywhere with poor people.

For example:

1) Urban Areas
2) Rural areas
3) Working-class communities

Likewise, do NOT target the following:

1) Suburbia
2) Middle-Class Areas (see Suburbia)
3) Higher-Income Areas

Depending on your area, you may also want to consider isolating out ZIPs/Counties with the potential for language barriers.

I prefer to target rural. Less Direct Express, nicer crowd. My type of people.

Others will like urban better. Increased lead density. Less windshield time.

Doesn't matter to me either way. It ultimately comes down to the Indian, not the arrow.

Target anywhere with poor people.

For example:

1) Urban Areas
2) Rural areas
3) Working-class communities

Likewise, do NOT target the following:

1) Suburbia
2) Middle-Class Areas (see Suburbia)
3) Higher-Income Areas

Depending on your area, you may also want to consider isolating out ZIPs/Counties with the potential for language barriers.

I prefer to target rural. Less Direct Express, nicer crowd. My type of people.

Others will like urban better. Increased lead density. Less windshield time.

Doesn't matter to me either way. It ultimately comes down to the Indian, not the arrow.
Is there a website that you use?

I use an app for iOS called Zip Code Tools. It includes basic demographics by zip code, and is relatively simple to use. Before I found the app, I used City-data.com.
http://www.city-data.com
It has more detailed info. You can also go to the Federal Census website.

Most importantly, your instinct.

to OP: I have mentioned the following before.

If I was going to sell FE in the state of Kansas, I would drive to Kansas City and have a meeting with Matt Kuhn (Kuhn123), staying overnight if I had to.

He is going to have a multi year, multi agent, experiential basis of the Kansas FE market that you can never duplicate with an electronic Telephone or Computer application.

Their website is fixed now so you can get to it and he basically told you in another thread that you can call him.

to OP: I have mentioned the following before.

If I was going to sell FE in the state of Kansas, I would drive to Kansas City and have a meeting with Matt Kuhn (Kuhn123), staying overnight if I had to.

He is going to have a multi year, multi agent, experiential basis of the Kansas FE market that you can never duplicate with an electronic Telephone or Computer application.

Their website is fixed now so you can get to it and he basically told you in another thread that you can call him.
I wasn't aware he was even in KC I'm at least 3 hours away from MO though lol.

pacesetteradvantage is the website.

Once you get to I70 or I35, it's a pretty easy drive on into KC.

Back