Prudential shuts down Assurance IQ

Assurance IQ was a horrible company to work with. 1099 agents really took it in the shorts as they continue to scam them out of their commissions. Bait and switch Fake Book leads too. They lie to customers and then expect the agents to earn the customers' trust.

Assurance IQ was a horrible company to work with. 1099 agents really took it in the shorts as they continue to scam them out of their commissions. Bait and switch Fake Book leads too. They lie to customers and then expect the agents to earn the customers' trust.
How are they scamming them out of commissions? I'm curious, not arguing.

I worked as a 1099 until mid January, they still have not paid for any of my AEP's and they kept changing the commission structure. That is why I left because they changed it on me in mid week! Again, They still haven't paid me!

I worked as a 1099 until mid January, they still have not paid for any of my AEP's and they kept changing the commission structure. That is why I left because they changed it on me in mid week! Again, They still haven't paid me!
Wow, that's terrible. So the comms came through Assurance not direct from the carrier? Been there and hate to hear that.

Btw, any experience with their Final Expense side? I know they were pitching Lumico Life pretty hard.

I was contracted originally on the final expense, then they wouldn't allow both FE and Medicare at that time, So I had to have my FE team release me to do Medicare. I enjoyed FE-they paid daily. MOO and Lumico and Prudco.

I was contracted originally on the final expense, then they wouldn't allow both FE and Medicare at that time, So I had to have my FE team release me to do Medicare. I enjoyed FE-they paid daily. MOO and Lumico and Prudco.
Interesting. I appreciate the info.

Back