Psoratic Arthritis

jemelton

Guru
100+ Post Club
Never came across this before and have a prospect that is paying a ton for their Supplement. Any companies accept someone for this condition on a Med Supp?

Banker's Fidelity should take them as long as they can do their ADL's. Should be the same for CSI, Equitable. Liberty Bankers as long as there has been no change in the treatment/ meds in the past 2 years.

Never came across this before and have a prospect that is paying a ton for their Supplement. Any companies accept someone for this condition on a Med Supp?
I've never seen an app that asks about Psoratic Arthritis(usually in fingers and toes), only Rhuematoid or Crippling Arthritis. As long as they aren't taking any drugs on the KO list, you should be ok with about any company.

I've never seen an app that asks about Psoratic Arthritis(usually in fingers and toes), only Rhuematoid or Crippling Arthritis. As long as they aren't taking any drugs on the KO list, you should be ok with about any company.

I had to look it up and found that it is a crippling arthritis, so I figured I had to put this in that catagory and why I came up with the companies I did.

I had to look it up and found that it is a crippling arthritis, so I figured I had to put this in that catagory and why I came up with the companies I did.
I had to look it up too. I didn't think it to be crippling since it usually involves fingers and toes. I guess iff bad enough the digits could cripple you.

Back