Rheumatoid Arthritis??

You should probably mention that it was BCBSTX Peter. I don't know how many Blues would take that...they probably all UW differently.

I will mention that it was BXBSTX :) Hahahaha, you are right once again of course.:D

Man I tell you, this guy was a grumpy old Marine who served 3 tours in Vietnam... real badass. He loves me now. Called me up and said "I trying to get that miserable SOB neighbor of mine to get his s%^t together and call you!"

There's no better feeling when you get a big win for someone. All the credit to you on this one mate.

I will mention that it was BXBSTX :) Hahahaha, you are right once again of course.:D

Man I tell you, this guy was a grumpy old Marine who served 3 tours in Vietnam... real badass. He loves me now. Called me up and said "I trying to get that miserable SOB neighbor of mine to get his s%^t together and call you!"

There's no better feeling when you get a big win for someone. All the credit to you on this one mate.

Thanks, but you found him, and you followed through. All I did was point you in the right direction.

It does feel good when you help somebody. Hopefully he'll get that miserable SOB neighbor of his to get his s%^t together and call you.:yes:

Back