Put Your Business on Google Maps for Free.

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
I had a client call me the other day that had found me on Google maps with my free listing. This is free and you should try it.

Help customers find you on Google Maps Millions of people search Google Maps every day. A free listing on Google Maps makes it easy for them to find you.

Use the Local Business Center to create your free listing. When potential customers search Maps for local information, they'll find your business: your address, hours of operation, even photos of your storefront or products. It's easy, free, and you don't need a website of your own.

Welcome to Google Places for Business

This works great for mobile users, too, as it directs them to the closest provider of what they've searched for. Have had a couple of walk-ins from this.. from seniors, no less!

I had a client call me the other day that had found me on Google maps with my free listing. This is free and you should try it.

Help customers find you on Google Maps Millions of people search Google Maps every day. A free listing on Google Maps makes it easy for them to find you.

Use the Local Business Center to create your free listing. When potential customers search Maps for local information, they'll find your business: your address, hours of operation, even photos of your storefront or products. It's easy, free, and you don't need a website of your own.

Welcome to Google Places for Business

I tried this and it's cool once it verifies you. But it took them like 2 months to verify my address :( when they told me it would only take 1-2 weeks.

I get quite a few health leads from mine. I have some for my reps, and if you aren t number 1, the calls really dwindle down the further down the list u are

You need citations to help your ranking in google places

A citation is your business info on another site. Most importantly your business phone number. Change address but never change the phone number once you rank well or you will have to start over. crazy

Back