QQ Vs EZlynx / Who's Better for Management System

insurance1822

Guru
1000 Post Club
Without going into too much detail....does anybody have an opinion as to who's better? Is it a big difference overall?

When I was looking around I checked out both of them but ended up going with NowCerts, big difference in price and NowCerts does everything I need it to.

not familiar with the latest version of Ezlynx but I am a qq user. Happy to give you my honest take on qq.

I've compared them and went with qq but all systems have good and bad. Ignore the sales speak. Find a few agents using both and talk to them. or ask the ezlynx and qq reps for referrals but they will give you their happiest customers. :idea:

We are in the market for a management system as well. The pricing is scaring me off. Atleast for a little while anyway.

I pulled the trigger on QQ. Mainly because the ezlynx sales guy wasn't accessible. It's $189/month if you pay in full & ezlynx was $149 per month. No startups fees. If you don't pay QQ in full it's like $250 per month.

I'm definitely in the infancy stages because I can't wrap my head around the system yet or this downloading crap. But fortunately QQ has constant live courses and tons of videos so here I go.

I have been using QQ for going on 4 years Switched from evolution to catalyst 1 year ago. System works great. Just make sure you keep up with the data, downloads, commission central. The more accurate you are with your data the more of a resource it will be for you.

Back