Question About Handwritten Notes

I hand sign every communication I have with my clients. If sending something to a prospect it also is hand signed. My birthday letters are printed but hand signed.

Look in the Offers Section. There is an agent's wife that is doing that for more than a reasonable price. I apologize to her, I can't remember her or her husband's forum name. It is well worth considering for the "too busy" agent.

It is an awesome idea and every agent needs to take a look at it.

I don't hand sign much, but I do call on their birthday.

I'm nearly 100% electronic office, hard to sign the email.

I think its fine when they start as a internet lead, you at least know they use the computer.

Hi everybody,
I am a new entrepreneur and I am starting a new *real* hand written notes service (not fonts) and wanted to get some feedback from members here. I have read through many threads and love the fact that everybody is always willing to help here.

I am intentionally not putting the name of the service and details here (or in my signature) to try and stay within forum rules about advertising.

If any of you want to help a new entrepreneur with some feedback on the some aspects of this new service and think it could be helpful to you, please pm/email me.

Thanks,
Jasmeet

There are no rules. Everyone does what they want according to their ability. I buy Thank You tent cards at Office Max, sign my first name, add a couple of cards and a magnet card, put in the envelope and seal it. Add return lable and stamp. Stack them in the box and address them as needed. I can either write legibly or print their address. Opinions, everyone has them. It's natural to assume that a handwritten envelope with a stamp from the ins agent will definitely be opened. I believe just signing my first name is enough and the extra cards have a silent meaning. No need to write a long gushy card. Do what you want, it's your business. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!

Back