Question about Initial Method Of Contact on SOA

cai24

Expert
This is my dumb question of the day. I am a newer agent, so I apologize in advance. When you see people in person who want to discuss Medicare plans at a later time, what you do put for the Initial Method of Contact? As an example, I was at my parents' house on Saturday, and I met one of their friends who asked if I could help them make a decision with enrollment. They're eligible January 1, so they want to get it done soon. On most of the SOA templates, I usually see something like "Sales Event," "Walk-In," "Inbound Call," and "Other." I'm just curious what are acceptable reasons for "Other." Like I said, it's probably a dumb question, but I always worry that I'm going to do something incorrectly. I appreciate any input.

Other - Prospect-initiated contact.

Honestly, you could write Other - Pajama Party and not worry about a thing. The odds of any other human being ever laying eyes on your SOA are rather infinitesimally small. My opinion, anyway.

Honestly, you could write Other - Pajama Party and not worry about a thing. The odds of any other human being ever laying eyes on your SOA are rather infinitesimally small. My opinion, anyway.

Thank you! I really appreciate it. I have a tendency to overanalyze everything.

Honestly, you could write Other - Pajama Party ..................

I don't believe I have seen Pajama Parties mentioned before as a prospecting tool.

I’m going to key in Pajama Party from now on.

Back