Least scary SOA?

jack3454

Super Genius
What SOA provider do you use? Everyone is different, and Im trying to find one that is the least scary to customers (as little steps and disclaimers as possible). Also, preferably one that doesn't say “THIS AGENT WILL BE PAID WITH YOUR ENROLLEMENT” right below their e-signature would also be nice.

Thanks.

What SOA provider do you use? Everyone is different, and Im trying to find one that is the least scary to customers (as little steps and disclaimers as possible). Also, preferably one that doesn't say “THIS AGENT WILL BE PAID WITH YOUR ENROLLEMENT” right below their e-signature would also be nice.

Thanks.

You say this during the SOA? That's a legal term at the end of the enrollment, seems odd to say that in a beginning of a call/meeting.

Each insurance carrier usually has an E-SOA you can use, and some may be easier to navigate than others. I find the generic non company one that says directly: Are you the authorized representative for the Medicare beneficiary? confuses almost everyone. It is easy in the sense it can be texted. A couple of insurance carriers are also starting to do text SOA's.

A couple of choices. If you are an Integrity agent they have built-in texting or email system for no charge. There is also another that I use which collects the SOA, PTC and drug and doctor information. Here is my link. I'm not associated with that company but am a user of their product. Also there are discounts available.

A couple of choices. If you are an Integrity agent they have built-in texting or email system for no charge. There is also another that I use which collects the SOA, PTC and drug and doctor information. Here is my link. I'm not associated with that company but am a user of their product. Also there are discounts available.

Cool link. Do you send that to everyone to complete? Or certain leads?

The Integrity SOA, like others, but with the prominent check box, almost always needs a walkthrough tutorial so the prospect doesn't click affirmatively that they are the authorized representative for the Medicare Beneficiary. There is no y/n option, only are you the auth rep. Most clients/prospects think the opposite of the intent, gee that must be me, since I am supposed to sign this.
It's not emphasized in general information about Medicare that enrolled recipients of Medicare are called "beneficiaries".

Back