Question About Prospective Career Opportunity

Yes I did! I sold quite a bit of it too. I also liked their CI policy.

The rest of them? Junk... compared to the fact that I couldn't solve someone's life insurance and disability needs.

----------

Combined's compensation plan sucks though.

45% on new customers; 30% on existing customers. You did get a 9 month advance though.

But that accident policy was only $15.17/month. That's $182.04 per year. 9 months advanced = $136.53.

$136.53 x 45% (new customer) = $61.43
$136.53 x 30% (existing customer) = $40.95

Needless to say that I'd rather focus on a $100/month term policy advancing 9 months (regardless of new or existing customer) paying 115% = $1,035... and you actually can give people REAL coverage for their families.

Yes I did! I sold quite a bit of it too. I also liked their CI policy.

The rest of them? Junk... compared to the fact that I couldn't solve someone's life insurance and disability needs.

----------

Combined's compensation plan sucks though.

45% on new customers; 30% on existing customers. You did get a 9 month advance though.

But that accident policy was only $15.17/month. That's $182.04 per year. 9 months advanced = $136.53.

$136.53 x 45% (new customer) = $61.43
$136.53 x 30% (existing customer) = $40.95

Needless to say that I'd rather focus on a $100/month term policy advancing 9 months (regardless of new or existing customer) paying 115% = $1,035... and you actually can give people REAL coverage for their families.

Damn, that's terrible compensation on the accident policy. You'd have to sell a bunch of it. Did you have the Medicare Supplement available to sell, or is that for independents only?

I hope not. But I wish I did have them available to me when I was with Combined. I would've appreciated the training. Oh well.

I hope not. But I wish I did have them available to me when I was with Combined. I would've appreciated the training. Oh well.

22%'s good. I was just saying that if they didn't pay any more than that on the accident, then they probably wouldn't pay as much on the Med Supp. When I was captive with United American, they were paying independent agents more commission than they paid their captive force. That sucks!

Back