Quoteit

From this aspect, it doesn't matter whether you use Norvax, Quotit, or any other system. You get what you get when people are comparing rates without knowledge of the actual coverage.

I think you'll find Quotit does a better job of presenting the actual coverage than Norvax does, but it won't solve the problem you mention.

Any system is a tool, by itself, it may be useful, may not be. If you have the wrong person using the right tool, it's not effective. If you have the right person, using the wrong tool, it's not effective. Of course, the right person using the right tool works wonders.

Bottom line, the online sales system has problems, not a new statement. If you are an advisor to your clients, and using these as that type of tool, it can be very productive. If people randomly come to your site, it's probably a good tool being used by the wrong person.

I use Quotit for myself, generate proposals to send to my clients. I find it very productive for this.

Dan
Is the Quotit engine comprised of preferred rates (like Norvax) or are they true rates. If true rates, how often are they updated?

Anybody using quoteit and what is the cost, experiences, pros/cons?

I just started with them and it seems good so far. Expensive as you probably already know, but hopefully it will pay for itself many times over right?

I actually had someone (not a lead I payed for) go to my website and apply online. Just one so far, but where there is one...there are many...or so they say.

Congrats! I have had a few go on and download apps when I was in the process of linking it all up, but haven't gotten one back yet. Hopefully many more to come!

"Congratulations, Chumps.
Do you know what they're dieing of yet?"

Yes. Watching the Yankees play this year.

"Probably someone that heard about you from your 80,000 member association.

Also, it's spelled PAID."

Rick...I should have known better. Thanks for the correction. Re my association...We're up to 82,000 members now. In fact, we had some extra revenue in our account, so we bought skyboxes in 12 stadiums across the country. Members can use them free as long as they reserve them 45 days before the event.

Back