Quotewizard Medicare Leads

I have picked up 15 AORs in the past 8 months. That's about $3,300 in renewal commissions being paid the first full year after they are on the plan. If they tell me when I call them that they have a local agent that stays in touch with them, then I move on. If they say they enrolled over the phone, then I make an effort to set an appointment. Matter of fact, no one has ever not written the AOR letter at the end of our meetings. This business is all about renewals. I don't have any more service work with these members than the rest of my book.

I have picked up 15 AORs in the past 8 months. That's about $3,300 in renewal commissions being paid the first full year after they are on the plan. If they tell me when I call them that they have a local agent that stays in touch with them, then I move on. If they say they enrolled over the phone, then I make an effort to set an appointment. Matter of fact, no one has ever not written the AOR letter at the end of our meetings. This business is all about renewals. I don't have any more service work with these members than the rest of my book.

I'm not arguing that it can't be great, but Humana isn't any good here,and I am not mailing hoping to run across these people. If I do, I will, but the last time I mailed for med supps in one of the big counties I worked,they were all MA and 90% were UHC which doesn't help me.

If you think you can take my clients (ALL telesales, no F2F) you would be wrong.

What I really love is when they say I had a guy who is coming out that is working on it

Ohh he is working on what, What quote,

He didn't give a quote he has to work on it, Before he comes to the home

Me I don't know if this guy has adequate tools

I have been in this buis since 2008 and I don't need to work on it I can have your quote in less than 5 minutes

Most times local guys cant give quotes on the phone easy to snatch up

Also many have had local guys that does not return their call another easy situation

Back