Quotewizard Medicare Leads

insurance5511

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
ga
Hi, I have a meeting set up to talk to a sales guy there about their med supp leads...anyone have any experience with them? good, bad, any??

Says $20 a lead exclusive but we all know how that works...thanx in advance

Hi, I have a meeting set up to talk to a sales guy there about their med supp leads...anyone have any experience with them? good, bad, any??

Would hope it works just like they say does.. If you suspect otherwise, move on... Don't do business with people who are not true to their word.

Approach carefully and look for red flags. Generating quality Med Supp leads is very expensive and/or time consuming. If someone offered me $20 exclusive I'd laugh in their face as going rate is double that.

If they really could generate a good amount of high quality Med Supp leads then the big dogs would take everything they could possibly provide and pay much more. They'd earn far more and wouldn't have to deal with small operations who wish to pick and choose lead delivery times, have far lower budgets, and often complain about quality and want returns.

In other words there's no lead generator out there who is taking $20 exclusive that are worth anything. If they are they're complete fools (Possible, but if so it won't last long). But if they are high quality and they're selling them 3 times, you still might meet a CR and CPA that you're okay with depending on your level of sales, communication, and persistence to follow up.

So there's a high probability you're getting regurgitation. Doesn't mean you shouldn't try, at least you can call them out on it if your CR sucks.

Last edited:
im willing to try anything now, been using benepath and they have been horrible at $30...people signing up for free detergent etc..sucks

We have always offered our agents exclusive Med Sup leads (ages 65 to 79) incomes $25,000 and up at $20 per lead. That is definitely not imposdible to produce at all. We are not losing money on them.

Turning 65 leads are a few bucks more per lead.

Also our Med Sup quoter for all companies and all states we supply at no cost. Its an app for your iphone or android so you can quote if no data signal.

Brokers can use us. We just require that the companies we offer you have through us. You can have other companies also and other products elsewhere.

Approach carefully and look for red flags. Generating quality Med Supp leads is very expensive and/or time consuming. If someone offered me $20 exclusive I'd laugh in their face as going rate is double that.

If they really could generate a good amount of high quality Med Supp leads then the big dogs would take everything they could possibly provide and pay much more. They'd earn far more and wouldn't have to deal with small operations who wish to pick and choose lead delivery times, have far lower budgets, and often complain about quality and want returns.

In other words there's no lead generator out there who is taking $20 exclusive that are worth anything. If they are they're complete fools (Possible, but if so it won't last long). But if they are high quality and they're selling them 3 times, you still might meet a CR and CPA that you're okay with depending on your level of sales, communication, and persistence to follow up.

So there's a high probability you're getting regurgitation. Doesn't mean you shouldn't try, at least you can call them out on it if your CR sucks.

This may all be true if you are talking about DM leads. If it's telemarketed leads then $20 is much too expensive.

We have always offered our agents exclusive Med Sup leads (ages 65 to 79) incomes $25,000 and up at $20 per lead. That is definitely not imposdible to produce at all. We are not losing money on them.

Turning 65 leads are a few bucks more per lead.

Also our Med Sup quoter for all companies and all states we supply at no cost. Its an app for your iphone or android so you can quote if no data signal.

Brokers can use us. We just require that the companies we offer you have through us. You can have other companies also and other products elsewhere.

Scott,

(a) Are the $20 leads direct mail, internet, or telemarketed?

(b) How do we find out which carriers you have?

Thanks! :cool:

We have always offered our agents exclusive Med Sup leads (ages 65 to 79) incomes $25,000 and up at $20 per lead.

Okay perhaps I should have clarified then...didn't think I needed to.

If you're buying leads at $20 AND the person selling them to you is getting points off you, then sure they could be good.

Better?

Sure doesn't look like Quote wizard is going to be this guy's FMO.

Big difference between buying leads from a vendor who's not your upline and your example.

----------

This may all be true if you are talking about DM leads. If it's telemarketed leads then $20 is much too expensive.

No not even DM. I was strictly talking about internet leads which from what I read on that company's website is how they generate these.

So I apologize I thought we were all talking about internet leads considering that's how quote wizard claims they generate there's. I was talking apples to apples.

----------

im willing to try anything now, been using benepath and they have been horrible at $30...people signing up for free detergent etc..sucks

My point exactly. Thirty damn dollars for that crap. A lead vendor's sites must suck pretty badly if they're marketed towards Med Supps and you're getting traffic for free detergent.

In other words, something is rotten in the State of Denmark, to the tune of $30 a pop.

If Benepath can generate high quality Med Supp internet leads (and I'm sure they can), then they can easily sell them exclusively to large agencies who will buy everything they have, 24 hours a day at top dollar. They can also, very easily, sell them again to other people. Not saying they do, but they easily can. Any visitor can visit 5 websites to get "quotes", making them only "as exclusive as they can get". Leaves a big wide door open doesn't it?

Why would Benepath or any other "quality" lead vendor bother to offer anyone on here those same leads if they are in fact exclusive? They might throw you a bone here and there with a few good ones, or...

You can end up talking to people wanting detergent.

That's the way the world of internet leads works. I'd recommend still trying them. But just before they take your money I'd make it perfectly clear that you're more than happy to post a huge review on this forum and everywhere else online after trying them.

Last edited:
Back