Ratios from Calls to Applications for Individual Health

So I had 20% Phone to Fact Finder and 50% close ratio

My contact to dial ratio is around 25% to 30%, much less that number being a lead (aka fact finder). This means that for every 10 dials you make, it results in an app submitted? To sumbit those 28 apps last month, you made approximately 12 calls per day?

ALL OF YOU (except Full Throttle) are NOT asking the RIGHT QUESTIONS! FT backed up his numbers by indicating WHO he's contacting (business owners) and substantiating his numbers by only counting the "contacted" leads.

WHO is being called? Is it a lead? Is it cold? Did they request information in advance? Is it a newsletter list? Is it everyone in town because you also happen to be the mayor?

What PROFILE of person are you trying to reach? Business owners, executives, homemakers, retirees, unemployed, young families, who?

HOW did you get their name? Send out postcards to request a free report, held a booth at a chamber event, door to door in neighborhood to introduce and then follow up by phone, HOW?

WHAT are you saying to them?

Metrics without specifics is the beginning of speculation.

If you keep thinking that all you have to do is dial the phone WITHOUT any thought as to who you're calling and what you're offering does NOT have a business-owner mindset and are just looking for the quick buck.

DHK... Then I think you missed my posting about who I am contacting. My marketing consists of 50% of my business coming from leads both internet and shared and the other 50% comes from a few avenues of marketing to highly targeted markets. I also spend a lot of time developing referrals from my client base, which is very easy to get from Real Estate brokers who make up 70% of my book of business. These all have a huge effect on why my call ratios have been very high especially recently.

Back