Rec. for Large Screen Computer Moniter

Re: Rec. for Large Screen Compter Moniter

Tough one. Mine isn't that big but I'm used to it. I'm not sure how many inches it is but it does the job.

Ok. I know many of you will think I meant something else. Well...you're sick with envy and you should be ashamed of yourself!
Perverted fowl-minded gutter-mouth bottom-dwelling parasites.

I'd recommend dual 21" screens. To be honest, for insurance work, the brand doesn't matter much, as long as its something reasonable.

Dual screens are an absolute must nowadays though. You'll be amazed at how much time it will save you when you can compare things side by side.

Dan

I have dual 24" Acer LCDs and I love them. They are good priced at Staples or BestBuy. The dual part helps so much getting stuff done.

Go check daily deals on tigerdirect.com or newegg.com. You can get 21-24 inch monitors on there for 150 bucks depending on what is available open box, clearance, or as a daily deal.

They have a 24" refurbished acer on tigerdirect right now for 169.97. At that price get two if your video card has the 2 dvi outputs and you'd have an insane amount of desktop space.

Total would be under 400 bucks even with shipping.

Back