Recent Experience with The Annuity Leads...Scott Brooks

Jasper I appreciate you taking the time to give me a more detailed answer. I am going to buy from him. I have to take the plunge. My only two questions to you is when you were spending all that money to buy those leads why in the world would you EVER let someone else call those leads except YOU. Nobody is going to look over your money better than you. Secondly, why call them when you can visit them and shake their hand? At that expense, who cares if you drive 50 miles, I want as best chance as I can to make that sale. I think you have a better chance of someone doing business with you in the future if you door knocked versus called on the phone.

Hey Ed, how'd you do?

I get annuity leads (teachers that want 403b) in MO and Il for $21. Good ones, too. Actually, not "leads" but pre-set appointments. At their place of employment (usually, though Starbucks sometimes). No shows are free. Ran one today, small, but worthwhile. $7,000 transfer from VOYA and $150 per month. One call close. I will take those all day long.

I havent tried Scott Brooks but have heard good things and will try them out. I have used Finacialized and Advisor RPM of those too I think RPM is better but they are both $300 a lead. Scoot has some good videos on how to work his leads. I think the mistake most advisors make is expecting a quick ROI and its great when it happens but often it doesnt. I heard that 50% of the people the request information purchase an annuity between 90 days and 1 year. I have financialized leads that didn't make a purchase for over a year. follow up is important and not just emails. A personal letter often does the trick

Back